Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How Many is Too Many?


Is it possible to have too many hobbies? I say no. We have just been reunited with our piano, so I now have yet another hobby to spend my free time on. I am dreaming of long summer days at home, clunking away at the keys, probably with the help of the little one.


I have lots more on my summer list. Like painting our basement. The family room is large and TURQUOISE. I'm not shouting that word because I hate the color, but that's what the room says when you walk into it. So painting is on the list, along with my other hobbies. Here is the to-do:

1. Knit something made out of yarn I already own
2. Plant an herb garden
3. Find or make a rain barrel
4. Play outside a lot with my family
5. Organize and find the iron that went missing last July. Yep, haven't ironed since then.
6. Learn to crochet
7. Read a few books
8. Make a few of the projects that I've pinned
9. Learn to shoot and edit some beautiful pics
10. Visit some of my favorite people

That should fill up my next few months, anyway. I would love to hear about your summer goals, plans, or hobbies. Please share...seriously, I want to know. I'm interested, so tell me what you've got planned.

All my best,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. No way no how! You can NEVER have too many hobbies! Keep making and learning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a list of things to accomplish by 2020. Some are bigger than others, but most enjoy trying something new. I think it's great to challenge ourselves when we get the chance.

    ReplyDelete