Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Download da fonts for da blog

Who doesnt love an interesting font to spice up their documents? Especially when they’re free.


Do you love it? To celebrate Tech Tuesday, I thought I would share a site that I am currently obsessed with. It's called dafont.com. You know, like "the font," but said in a more edgy and cool way.

The site has more fonts than I can browse in a reasonable amount of time. This is not an exaggeration--see for yourself. You may be sucked in though, or end up with a ridiculous amount of fonts. There are directions for downloading right on the website, but I will of course tell you how I do mine in case that will help you out.

1. Click on "download"
2. A box pops up on my computer that says "WinRAR." Yours might be something else.
3. I click the "extract to" button on my WinRAR program and select desktop. When I go to the desktop, there it is waiting for me.
4. I drop and drag the font into the fonts folder. If you don't know where your fonts folder is, just search your computer and it will pop up. You can also double click the font on the desktop, and an "Install" button will be there. This will save you from the drop/drag/find fonts folder step.

Happy downloading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin
    Thank you for sharing great font with us. :)

    Lyssa Gale
    Desktop Fonts

    ReplyDelete