How often do you need a little piece of paper to write down a quick phone number or email address or grocery list? Well here's a quick and fun solution that you can create and carry in your purse--a paint chip note pad. To make a note pad, you'll need:
- One nine inch paint sample card
- small sheets of plain paper for inside (3 3/4" x 1 3/4")
- Hole punch
- Stickers/other embellishments
2. Center the small pieces of paper under the short fold.
3. Punch two holes through the paint sample card and papers.
4. Insert brads into punched holes. Decorate as desired.
On a final note, we have entered a giveaway over at EisyMorgan that we hope to win. She is having a 30th Birthday bash. How fun!
Linked up at:
Naturally Me Creations
Be Different Act Normal