Friday, April 1, 2011

"Memo" Dash

On any given day, this is what my vehicle dashboard looks like:

Go ahead and laugh--my son-in-law and husband have. After numerous times of forgetting to buy milk or fill my gas tank, I decided to carry a pad of post-it notes in my vehicle. Thank you to whoever invented these. They have helped me to be much more organized. The next time you're at the store, you may want to grab a pack of sticky notes and a pen. You can have your own memo board on wheels.

Did you take note of that? Barb doesn't ever seem to forget a thing, so it might be worth a try. I'm sure you're up for some more memo boards, aren't you? Here are some links if you'd like to make your own:

Love the vintage look of this one from Chicy Creations.


Fun "knockoff" at Homemaker in Heels


Love me some bird print! Found it at You Seriously Made That?!

3 comments:

  1. I love Barb's memo dash! After I saw her's I have to confess I thought it was a pretty good idea and have put a few memos on my dash. Usually over that light that looks like a gas pump....that thing is annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a BRILLIANT idea! Love it! And love that you're a new follower on sisterswithflair!! I'm following you now too!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, what a great idea with the post its!! Tge memo boards are awesome too! Thanks for visiting and following my blog.. I am your new follower as well! :)

    ReplyDelete