Monday, March 21, 2011

A Welcome Sign




Bridger attended a birthday party on Sunday, where he was all smiles and giggles. He must have used up all his positive energy on the relatives, because he had nothing but scowls for us.



Here is our new entryway rug. Polka dots are quite possibly the most welcoming sight upon entering someone's house, right? Well in my house that's true. I have a few dots scattered throughout, but am working on "editing" my choices as to not go overboard. I thought this one, which we purchased at Target, was still mature looking. I have visions of a bench on the right side of the entryway, where guests can sit while they take off their shoes. More to come on that....it's in the works.






You now know all about my polka dot obsession. Surely you have your own decorating "polka dot." What is it? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment