Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Readers, this blog rocks.

I found this link on a blog I follow. I read more blogs than I care to share, so I cannot recall exactly which one to give credit, but I so appreciate this recommendation because every day I crack up while reading what's new on Dearblank,pleaseblank. Each day, a bunch of requests/notices/questions are posted to various people or objects. They are almost always funny. If you aren't convinced yet that I have good taste in blogs and sites, I'll give you a couple examples of the funny excerpts found on the blog.

Dear gravel driveway,

ow... OW.. ow ow.

Sincerely, too lazy to put on shoes


Dear Google Maps,

You can skip the first five directions.

Sincerely, I can get out of my own neighborhood, thanks.



Dear Venus shaving commercials for women,

You're shaving a hairless leg.

Sincerely, nice try.



Dear dad,

I am fully aware that "money doesn't grow on trees"

Sincerely, that is why I'm asking you for it.


See what I mean? They're funny, right? Kinda sarcastic, which is right up my alley. If you are looking for a little pick me up, you might want to check out their blog once in a while. No, I'm not being reimbursed for saying this. That would take an extreme amount of effort. I'm also not sure an edgy sarcastic site would be all over sponsoring a crafty/mommy/foodie/etc. blog. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment