Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cookie and Milk Bars


I found this recipe in an issue of "Family Fun" magazine and had to make these bars. Mine turned out a little crumbly, but still delicious. Here's the recipe:


Cookie and Milk Bars:

-8 chocolate graham crackers
-1 cup lowfat granola
-1/3 cup white chocolate chips
-1/2 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk

1. Heat oven to 350. Coat an 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
2. Break the grahams into chunks and combine with the granola and chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
3. Drizzled the milk over the top and stir until well mixed.
4. Use a piece of waxed paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, those sound so tasty! If only I hadn't used up my white chips the other day . . . I guess I'll have to save this one for later :-) They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete