I of course adjusted the recipe a bit--no shallot at home so left that off, and used neufatchel cheese instead of cream cheese, light sour cream, and skim milk, all in an effort to make it more healthy. Instead of preparing bacon, I bought a package of real bacon pieces. Saved some time and more importantly, dishes.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Sprinkle lettuce and tomato over pizza; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 slices