Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful for Coloring

I am so thankful for you checking my blog today.  I have so much information and numerous projects to tell you about, but no high-quality, edited photos to illustrate how crafty I truly am.  Instead, here is a peek of some of my daily life.  I am so grateful to be living it.  

 "You wanna color by me mama?"  All other tasks on my list are out the window.  I cherish these minutes!

 Today I hosted a family "Crafty Crap" day.  The goal was to bring a project you've started and want to finish.  I finished nothing.  Just started more, like this pile of old-sweaters that want to become mittens.
 Thank you, Target, for these sparkly ornaments placed strategically in the dollar section.  It's way too early for Christmas deco, but I couldn't pass them up.
 I tried these pumpkin spice drinks.  Originally from a blog, pinned by a friend.  They're nasty.  Don't do it.  It may be tempting, but even the whipped cream cannot mask the badness of these.
 Speaking of nasty, is this not the most festive pile of garbage ever?  I sweep at least once per day (I swear!) and this is my pile from today.  It looks like an "I Spy", right?
Knit much?  Yeah, obviously not.  I have two kids, that's my excuse.  Oh and that whole not finishing thing. 

Thank you for stopping by my little space today.  
Much love,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment