Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift Wrapping Goodness

Gifting season is here, and there's no reason to wrap your presents the same old way. After perusing Pinterest and a few other sites, I found some wrapping styles that were easy (and free) to try.
First, here's how you can use leftover wrapping paper to make a matching bow. Who knew you could curl the paper just like you do ribbon? Couldn't find the original post, so here's a link to it on Pinterest.

Love this one for gifting from the little ones. Lines Across My Face shows how to make toddler scribbles into a personalized gift bow.
I haven't tried this DIY gift bag from Joanna Noel, but it looks like a great idea.

I also love the wrapping of these packages from Allora Handmade. Think I might try this sweet wrapping idea

No comments:

Post a Comment