Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Reads


Much of my summer reading has included board books and blogs, magazines and websites. Intriguing, I know. I could tell you all about Elmo's fave color (any coincidence that it's red?) and the latest updates on my favorite bloggers, but that is not nearly as interesting as me suggesting a few books you might like to read.

Here are the three legitimate books I have read so far this summer. The last one, I must admit, I read for a class, but it's an enlightening look at another culture. Hope you enjoy!




If you have any fabulous reads of your own, please tell me in the comment section below. I am always looking for a good book.

All my best,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. I have read the first two. I just finished Freedom by Jonathan Franzen and it was really good. I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two books are on my summer reading list as well! =)

    www.cooks-chronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete