Here's the progress on DIY: Kindness so far:
1. Paid for the car behind me in a drive thru.
2. Bought a book of stamps, left with postal worker to give to the next person.
3. Bought a Christmas present for a senior citizen
4. Bought a Christmas present for a child
5. Sent a pillow and pillowcase to a family who needs it.
6. Left a little something for the mail carrier--bottle of water, some chocolate, and hand lotion
7. Left a card and cookie mix on the neighbor's doorstep
I have a ways to go. It's sort of like when I decided to give my husband thirty gifts on his 30th birthday a couple months ago. It seemed like such an awesome idea (and it was!) but when I was putting it together, I wasn't sure.
Please feel free to join and get to doing some DIY Kindness. It can be big or small. Sometimes just holding a door or sharing a compliment can make someone's day. If you choose to join, I'll add it to my list of 30, and you may just see some kindness coming your way as well.