Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Happiness

Happy Halloween! Do you have your costume all ready to go? Trick or treat stash all stocked up? This year I have been kind of lame in the Halloween department. I managed to paint a pumpkin for the stoop, get my kid's costume ready, and eat more than a few fun size candy bars intended for trick-or-treaters. I haven't quite decided on a costume, or whether I'll even wear one--I'm the last minute dresser-upper, throwing together cardboard, fabric, and duct tape as we head out the door. I did find some maternity costume inspirations I thought could be possibilities. Or just amuse you.




Source

Pretty good, huh? I love the cleverness of these, but I'm not sure how my bump will fare exposed in Midwestern autumn weather. Or that I want it exposed at all.

These t-shirts are a hoot--I especially love the first one.

From Make It and Love It


No comments:

Post a Comment